This guide will teach you all about Player Ranks in MapleStory M. Players can see how they measure up to other players by checking their status in the Rank menu. There are three different categories: All, Friend, and Guild.
- Shows ranks for all users on a server.
- Users can filter the list by class to see how they measure up to other players who chose to play the same class.
- Players can see how they measure up to the players on their Friend Lists.
- Players can see how they measure up to the other players in their guild.
- The ranks shown in the rank system reflect the following criteria in real time.
- Player rankings are first set by Character Level.
- If two characters are of matching levels, the player with more EXP earned in the level is ranked higher.
- If both the level and EXP of two characters match, then the player who reached the level in question first will be ranked higher.
- Tap [!] to check the selected character's equipment and pet information.
- Tap [Ear] to send a whisper to the selected character.
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties