The player's current location will be marked with an orange location icon. Players can scroll through the different World Maps to find desired destinations. Selection any marked location on a World Map will access that location's Area Map.
If a player's current location is included in an Area Map, it will be marked with an orange location icon. Players can select each point within an Area Map in order to review notable NPCs located there, as well as the names and levels of any monsters who also exist on that specific Area Map. Players have the option in an Area Map to either Teleport or Auto-Navigate to any desired location in the Area Map. Players too far away from a given location can still Teleport there, but will not be able to Auto-Navigate.
Players have the option to change server channels while inside the Map menu. Selecting [Change] will deploy a list of all channels for a given server, with the player's current channel being marked with an orange location icon. Players can select any other available channel and move there.
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties