This guide will teach you all about How to Install and Play the Game in MapleStory M.
- MapleStory M can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and the App Store.
- Log-in Method: Link with Facebook, Twitter, or Google ID.
Game Download Authorization
- MapleStory M requires the user to grant the app access to a given device's external storage.
- Access must be granted in order to start downloading the game.
- Access settings can be changed within the settings menu any time after the game is fully downloaded.
Minimum/Recommended System Specifications
- Gameplay may not be stable on devices that do not meet the minimum system requirements.
- Gameplay may be unstable on devices with resolutions of 2560x1600 or 1280x800, or with an aspect ratio of 16:10.
- Minimum Specifications
- Android 4.4 (KitKat and up), Minimum Memory 1.5GB iOS 8.0
- Recommended Specifications
Devices listed below are not supported and cannot download MapleStory M.
- Unsupported Devices
- Galaxy S - S3 / Galaxy Grand
- Galaxy A - A2 / Galaxy A3 (1GB model)
- Galaxy U, Galaxy K, Neo, Gio / Galaxy Nexus
- Vega / Vega LTE / Vega Racer ∙ Vega Racer 2 / Vega S5
- Galaxy Ace, Pop, Mega, Golden, Win, Core Series
- Galaxy Note 1 - 2 / Galaxy Note 10.1 / Galaxy Tab 10.1
- LG G1 / LG Optimus Vu / LG Optimus / LG Optimus Vu2 / LG K10
- LG G3beat / HTC Desire / HTC Desire HD
- HTC Desire HD2 / Sony Xperia T - T3
- Nexus 10 / Nexus S / Nexus 7 1st Gen (2012 model)
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra (C6833)