- [Nearby Players], [Friends], [Guild], and [Party] friend lists are available in the Friend menu.
- Nearby Players: Check the names and levels of players currently located near your character.
- Friend: Check your friends' names, channels, locations, and log in dates. You can also use [Friend Warp].
- Guild: Check a guild member's name and level.
- Party: Check a party member's name and level.
How to Register Friends
- [Tap] a player or [Search] to register friends.
- Tapping a Player.
- Tap a player and send a [Friend Invite].
- When your friend request is accepted, you'll be able to see your friend's location in the [Friend].
- Tapping a Player.
- Player Search
- Search for player information with [Player Search].
- When searching for players, only those connected to the game can be sent a [Party Invite], [Friend Invite], or [Guild Invite].
- Tap [Friend Warp] to teleport to the location of a friend that's logged in.
- [Friend Warp] can be used up to five times per day. Friend Warp will not work if your friend is in one of the following areas: Expedition, Mini Dungeon, Elite Dungeon, Beauty Salon, or Plastic Surgery.
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties